Cinco de Mayo Shirts
Odd fact: Cinco de Mayo is more celebrated in the United States than it is in Mexico, where it isn't even an official national holiday! Contrary to erroneous popular belief, Cinco de Mayo is NOT Mexican independence day. That would be September 16th. May 5 is a state holiday in the Mexican state of Puebla, site of the "David vs. Goliath" battle it commemorates. Mexican immigrants in California celebrated the day as one of national pride, and have done so ever since.
Then, of course, the marketing and advertising people took over. Now it's an opportunity for selling beer and tequila, corn chips and salsa. And T-shirts! We have men's and women's styles celebrating Mexican culture and "drink- for Cinco."
- Corona Extra T-ShirtS M L XL XXLMens
- Womens Patron Buzzed T-ShirtS M L XLWomens
- Classic Icon Dos Equis T-ShirtS M L XL XXLMens
- Corona Logo T-ShirtS M L XLMens
- Sale!Mariachi Tux T-ShirtSAVE
25%$14.99$19.99S M L XLMens
- Cinco de Mayo T-ShirtS M L XLMens
- Womens Cinco de Mayo Maracas T-ShirtS M L XL 2XWomens
- Cinco de Mayo Maracas T-ShirtS M L XL 2XMens
- Womens Cinco de Mayo T-ShirtS M L XLWomens
- Out of StockPatron Bottled T-ShirtM LMens
- Out of StockPatron Refine T-ShirtM L XLMens