Johnny Cash T-Shirts
Few 20th century musicians were as influential as Johnny Cash. He was one of only two artists ever inducted as a performer into three different music Halls of Fame: Country, Rock 'n Roll, and Gospel. (The other was Cash's friend and Sun Records label-mate Elvis Presley.) In a career that spanned almost 50 years he released 96 of his own albums and contributed to numerous other compilations. He earned 19 Grammy Awards and 9 CMA Awards. He received Kennedy Center Honors and the National Medal of the Arts. Not bad for a kid who grew up on a cotton farm in Arkansas!
Our Johnny Cash T-shirts pay tribute to different stages of Johnny's career, and they come in men's and women's sizes. Images range from his early Sun Records days to his later San Quentin and Folsom Prison ones. (Contrary to a popular misconception, Cash was never an inmate at either prison. He just performed several concerts there.)
If Johnny Cash is one of your favorite performers, get one of our licensed Johnny Cash T-shirts!
- Sale!ExclusiveJohnny Cash Bird Heather Grey T-ShirtSAVE
85%$2.99-$4.99S M L XL 2XMens
- DiscontinuedJohnny Cash Flippin T-ShirtS M L XL 2X 3X 4XMens
- DiscontinuedExclusiveJohnny Cash Cash Only T-ShirtS M L XLMens
- DiscontinuedWomens Johnny Cash Country Rock N Roll T-ShirtS M L XLWomens
- DiscontinuedWomens Johnny Cash MIB Racer TankS M L XLWomens